NUEVA COSTA DEL PLATA

The city above the river

The Nueva costa del plata project it´s a new urban space with all the necessary uses and services to live in community, located in a natural scene distinguished by the wealth of its fauna and flora. Placed on the Km 12.5 of La Plata highway, on the edge of the Río de la plata river, it depends of the jurisdiction from the municipalities of Avellaneda and Quilmes.

A new concept of the city is arising in front of the Río de la Plata river.

Nueva Costa del Plata contemplates 5 Km. of coast development counting with commercial, community, educational and residential equipment. The complex will be built on the 25% of the 220 hectares, giving up the rest 75% (50 ha) to build public areas for the residents. It includes the construction of a new headquarter of the Avellaneda National University.


City and nature come together in this important urban development in the region, distinctive for its urban design, environmental sustainability and impulse to grow up the south area of the city.


Owing to the privileged natural environment in which the venture is located, the environmental care and protection of native species in the area are priorities for this project.